Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Quinoa Ratatouille with Smoked TofuQuinoa Ratatouille with Smoked Tofu
80 g quinoa 200 ml vegetable stock 2 spring onions 3 cm ginger root 150 g carrots 2 sticks celery 150 g courgette 1 red pepper 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 100 ml vegetable stock freshly ground black pepper salt curry powder turmeric cumin 200 g smoked tofu 1 tbsp rapeseed oil tomato sauce45 min 1 portion contains about 480 kcal
- Bring the quinoa briefly to the boil in the vegetable stock and then simmer for approx. 25 minutes on a low heat with the lid on.
- Turn off the heat and allow to soak for about another 5 minutes.
- Wash and clean the vegetables.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Peel the ginger and carrots.
- Finely dice the ginger.
- Dice the carrots, courgettes and pepper.
- Cut the celery into pieces.
- Heat the oil, stir the ginger and curry powder into the oil, add the vegetables and cook gently.
- Add the vegetable stock.
- Put a lid on the pan and braise for about another 8 minutes.
- Add the spices and seasonings to taste.
- Then mix the vegetables with the quinoa.
- Cut the tofu in slices with a thickness of approx. 0.5 cm and brown briefly in the oil on both sides.
- Arrange the quinoa and fried tofu on 2 plates with the tomato sauce.