Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Peppers Stuffed with Mushrooms and Goat's CheesePeppers Stuffed with Mushrooms and Goat's Cheese
4 peppers 1 onion 250 g mushrooms 2 tsp olive oil 200 g goat's cheese salt pepper soy sauce1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Halve the peppers, remove the seeds and inner core, then blanch in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Dice the onion and halve the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the diced onion and fry until translucent, then add the mushrooms and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Roughly dice the goat’s cheese, mix with the mushrooms, season to taste with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Fill the halves of pepper with this mixture and cook in the oven for about 20 minutes at 180° C.
- Serve with: 2 slices of wholemeal toast.