Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Mediterranean Roast Vegetables with a Quark DipMediterranean Roast Vegetables with a Quark Dip
1 tbsp rosemary 1/2 bunch oregano 3 tbsp rapeseed oil 200 g small potatoes (baby potatoes) 1 large carrot 1 aubergine 1 courgette(medium sized) 1 red pepper 250 g cherry tomatoes 1 medium onion 5 garlic cloves black pepper coarse sea salt 200 g low fat quark 50 - 75 ml sparkling mineral water 1 pinch paprika powder 6 stems parsley 1/2 bunch chives15 min 1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (fan oven 160 °C).
- Roughly chop the oregano and rosemary, then mix with the rapeseed oil, pepper and salt.
- Wash and halve the potatoes, then place cut side down on one quarter of the baking sheet.
- Wash and clean all the vegetables, cut the pepper into 8 pieces, peel the onion and also cut that into 8 pieces.
- Leave the cherry tomatoes whole but cut the rest of the vegetables into pieces with a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Mix the vegetables with some of the herb oil and place on the baking tray.
- Drizzle the remaining oil over the potatoes.
- Place the unpeeled garlic also on the baking tray and cook everything for approx. 20 minutes in the oven.
- In the meantime, prepare the quark dip: wash and finely chop the herbs.
- Mix the quark with the mineral water until smooth, season with pepper, paprika and salt, then stir in the herbs.
- Serve with the roast potatoes and vegetables.