Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Indian Vegetable RiceIndian Vegetable Rice
100 g "Sojaschnetzel" (or similar soya meat strips) 200 ml vegetable stock 80 g basmati rice 200 ml vegetable stock 200 g okra 2 spring onions 2 - 3 cm ginger root 1 garlic clove 100 g carrots 2 stems celery pepper salt 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 200 ml coconut milk, unsweetened 3 stems fresh coriander 6 stems parsley turmeric curry powder chilli40 min 1 portion contains about 435 kcal and 2,8 BE
- Soak the soya meat strips, according to the instructions on the packet, in 200 ml hot vegetable stock.
- Cook the rice in the vegetable stock.
- Wash and clean the vegetables.
- If the okra is large, then halve.
- If it is no larger than a small finger, then do not halve.
- Blanch the okra in boiling, salted water and drain.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Peel and dice the ginger, garlic and carrots.
- Cut the celery into pieces.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, stir in the spices and heat briefly.
- Fry the soya meat in the spiced oil until crispy.
- Firstly add the spring onions and brown, then add the rest of the vegetables and brown.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for approx. 5 - 8 minutes.
- Pluck the herb leaves from the stalks and chop.
- Arrange the soya and vegetable mixture on 2 prewarmed plates, sprinkle with the chopped herbs and serve.