Vegetarian dishes to lose weight: Grilled Goat's Cheese with SaladGrilled Goat's Cheese with Salad
120 g goat's cheese 2 tsp pesto 2 slices wholemeal bread 70 g rocket 80 g mixed leaf salad 2 tomatoes 1 small onion 2 tsp walnut oil 1 tsp honey balsamic vinegar salt pepper fresh basil1 portion contains about 400 kcal and 2 BE
- Spread the pesto on the bread and top with cheese.
- Wash the salad leaves and tear into smaller pieces, then slice the tomatoes.
- To make the salad dressing, dice the onion and mix with the oil, vinegar, honey and seasoning then pour over the salad.
- Bake the bread topped with the cheese in the oven for about 5 minutes until the cheese softens but do not allow to melt.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
- You can use Camembert instead of goat’s cheese.