Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Colourful Salad with Pan-Fried Goat's CheeseColourful Salad with Pan-Fried Goat's Cheese
1 small iceberg lettuce 1 cucumber 1 red pepper 1 yellow pepper 75 g mushrooms 10 olives 1/2 bunch spring onions 4 stems leaf parsley 1/2 bunch chives 150 g goat's cheese, reduced fat 20 cherry tomatoes 1 tbsp oil 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp vegetable stock sea salt freshly ground pepper 1 tbsp mustard 1 tbsp olive oil30 min 1 portion contains about 430 kcal and 0,5 BE
- Wash, clean, dry and halve the iceberg lettuce, then cut it into strips.
- Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, spring onions and herbs.
- Halve and slice the cucumber.
- Halve the peppers, remove seeds and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Clean the mushrooms with kitchen paper and quarter.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- Chop the parsley and chives.
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad together in a bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix together the vinegar, vegetable stock, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add the olive oil and whisk in.
- This will produce a creamy salad dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the mixed salad and carefully stir in.
- Serve on 2 plates.
- Cut the goat’s cheese in half lengthwise and crosswise, then fry in the hot oil on a medium heat together with the tomatoes for approx. 4 minutes until the tomatoes lightly burst.
- Arrange on the plates next to the salad and serve.