Vegetarian dishes to lose weight: Baked Potato with Herb Quark and SaladBaked Potato with Herb Quark and Salad
6 potatoes each the size of a hen's egg 250 g quark 20% FDM 100 ml low fat milk 2 tbsp fresh herbs or 50 g frozen herbs 1/2 head Lollo Rosso lettuce 2 tsp pine nuts 1 tsp walnut oil balsamic vinegar salt pepper1 portion contains about 400 kcal
- Wash the potatoes well, pierce them all around with a fork, wrap in aluminium foil and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for about an hour at 200° C.
- Mix the quark with milk and herbs, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut a cross into the cooked potatoes, open them and fill with the quark.
- Wash the lettuce and prepare a dressing using water, oil, vinegar and seasoning, sprinkle the pine nuts over the salad.