Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Baked Cauliflower CheeseBaked Cauliflower Cheese
600 g cauliflower 1 tsp rapeseed oil for the ovenproof dish 150 ml vegetable stock 150 ml milk (1.5% fat) 1 tbsp potato starch 50 ml cold water salt pepper 1 pinch nutmeg Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp mustard 2 egg yolks 1 tbsp parsley, chipped 40 g cheddar 40 g Edam 150 g new potatoes in their skin45 min 1 portion contains about 410 kcal
- Cook the potatoes in salted water.
- Wash and clean the cauliflower.
- Boil in plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Drain, grease an ovenproof dish with a teaspoon of oil and place the cauliflower in it.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan oven 180°C).
- Heat the vegetable stock and the milk together.
- Mix the potato starch in the cold water, as soon as the liquid starts to boil, mix in the potato starch, bring to the boil once more and reduce the heat.
- Grate the cheese and melt in the thickened liquid.
- Add the seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to taste.
- Stir in the egg yolks.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the cauliflower and bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Arrange the cauliflower on plates, peel the potatoes place them around the cauliflower, then sprinkle with the chopped parsley.