Soup for weight loss: Winter Vegetable and Beef StewWinter Vegetable and Beef Stew
2 onions 1 garlic clove 1 stick celery 2 carrots 50 ml white wine 120 g potatoes 100 g pointed or white cabbage 200 ml vegetable stock 125 g white beans (in a jar or tin) 200 g minced beef 1/2 egg 1 tbsp tomato puree 1 tbsp breadcrumbs 2 tsp rapeseed oil parsley thyme paprika salt pepper1 portion contains about 500 kcal and 2,5 BE
- Finely chop the garlic and 1 onion, mix with the minced meat, egg, tomato puree and bread- crumbs, season with salt, pepper and paprika and shape the meat into small dumplings.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat dumplings.
- Dice the remaining onion and the celery, slice the carrots, cut the potatoes into larger cubes and cut the cabbage leaves into strips.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, gently fry the onions until translucent, add the carrots, fry for a few minutes and then add the wine.
- Add the potatoes and stock and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery and cabbage and boil for another 3 minutes.
- Add the drained beans and meatballs, simmer for 5 more minutes, season with the herbs and spices.