Soup for weight loss: Vegetable Soup/BrothVegetable Soup/Broth
1 tbsp olive oil 1 onion 600 g vegetables (e.g. 1 leek stalk, 2 carrots, 1 stick celery, 1/2 cauliflower head, 1 kohlrabi) - other types of fresh or frozen vegetables can also be used 1 pinch sea salt fresh herbs pepper1 portion contains about 20 kcal and 0 BE
- Wash, clean and cut the vegetables up into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan, briefly fry the vegetables on a gentle heat and then add 2 litres of water.
- Simmer gently for about 45 minutes.
- For vegetable broth, strain out the solid pieces.
- Season with fresh herbs, pepper and a little sea salt.