Soup for weight loss: Leek Soup with PrawnsLeek Soup with Prawns
1 onion 2 large leeks 2 tsp margarine 300 ml vegetable broth 100 ml low-fat milk 125 g sour cream 200 g cooked prawns salt cayenne pepper nutmeg chives1 portion contains about 400 kcal and 2 BE
- Finely chop the onion, wash the leeks thoroughly and slice into rings.
- Heat the margarine, gently fry the onion until translucent, add the slices of leeks and gently cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the stock, then the milk and simmer for approx. 10 minutes.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender or jug blender, add the sour cream and herbs and stir well.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Add the prawns to the soup, warm through but do not boil.
- Serve with: 2 slices of wholemeal toast.