Meat dishes to lose weight: Vitello TonnatoVitello Tonnato
250 g roast veal in fine slices 2 heart of lettuce 200 g cherry tomatoes 1 tsp rapeseed oil 2 tsp lemon juice 1 tsp vinegar 2 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp natural yoghurt (1.5% fat) 2 tbsp sour cream 80 g tuna (tinned, in water) 2 anchovy fillets, from a jar 2 tbsp capers 60 g wholemeal baguette pepper salt30 min 1 portion contains about 455 kcal
- Wash the salad hearts, shake dry, tear into pieces and arrange on a plate.
- Mix together the lemon juice, vinegar, pepper and salt; blend in the olive oil.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, heat the rapeseed oil in a frying pan, fry the cherry tomatoes in the oil for approx. 5 minutes until they start to lightly burst, season with salt and pepper and place in the centre of the plate on top of the lettuce leaves.
- Arrange the sliced veal around the lettuce and tomatoes.
- To make the tuna fish cream, mix the yoghurt, sour cream, tuna, anchovy fillets and capers in a blender, season with salt and pepper, then pour over the meat.
- Serve with the wholemeal baguette.