Meat dishes to lose weight: Turkey Strips with Mushroom and RostiTurkey Strips with Mushroom and Rosti
4 rosti each weighing 50 g (frozen) 2 turkey breasts each weighing 150 g 2 tsp rapeseed oil 1 onion 500 g mushrooms 100 ml low fat milk 250 ml vegetable stock 2 tbsp sour cream mustard salt pepper1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Cook the rosti in the oven according to the instructions, season the turkey breasts and fry in the oil for approx. 3 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep warm.
- Finely chop the onions, slice the mushrooms and gently fry both these ingredients in the remaining frying fat.
- Add the milk and stock, then simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream, season to taste with mustard, salt and pepper.