Meat dishes to lose weight: Stuffed Aubergines with Pine NutsStuffed Aubergines with Pine Nuts
70 g brown rice 2 chicken breast fillets each weighing 100 g 2 large aubergines 1 onion 1 garlic clove 100 g tinned chopped tomatoes 1 red pepper 1 chili pepper 1/4 litre vegetable stock 2 tbsp pine nuts 1 lemon 1 tbsp olive oil salt pepper oregano parsley1 portion contains about 450 kcal and 3 BE
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh.
- Dice the aubergine flesh and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic and chilli pepper, then dice the red pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and lightly sweat the onion, garlic, chilli and parsley mixture.
- Add the tomatoes, diced aubergine and diced pepper, then season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Place a lid on the pan and cook for five minutes.
- Dice the chicken breast, add to the vegetables, pour in half of the stock and bring everything briefly to the boil.
- Place the filling into the aubergines, toast the pine nuts briefly and sprinkle over the filling.
- Place the aubergines in a lightly greased ovenproof dish, add the remaining stock and cook in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes at 200° C.
- Serve with: 70 g brown rice, cooked according to the instructions.