Meat dishes to lose weight: Steak with Onions and MushroomsSteak with Onions and Mushrooms
2 beef steaks each weighing 150 g 2 tsp rapeseed oil 4 onions 400 g fresh mushrooms 1 tsp rapeseed oil 1/2 glass wine 2 tbsp chopped parsley salt parsley1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the steak for 2 minutes on each side, season with salt and pepper, then remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Slice the onions into rings and chop the mushrooms.
- Add the onions to the pan and brown in the frying fat.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a small pan, brown the mushrooms briefly in the oil, add some wine or vegetable stock, season with salt and pepper, then simmer for approx. 10 minutes.
- Place the browned onions next to the steak and sprinkle the chopped parsley over the mushrooms.
- Serve with: 1⁄2 wholemeal baguette or 2 wholemeal rolls.