Meat dishes to lose weight: Steak Tartare with Fried EggSteak Tartare with Fried Egg
240 g minced beef 2 egg yolks 1 tsp strong mustard black pepper, freshly ground salt 3 shallots 4 leaves lattuce 2 pickled gherkins 2 tsp caspars 1 tsp sweet paprika poweder 2 eggs 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 6 stems chive, finely chopped20 min 1 portion contains about 380 kcal
- Place the minced beef in a bowl, mix in the egg yolks.
- Season with mustard, pepper and salt.
- Peel the shallots and finely dice; add 2/3 of the shallots to the meat mixture.
- Wash the lettuce leaves, pat dry and place on 2 plates.
- Shape the meat mixture into 2 patties and place on the lettuce leaves.
- Cut the gherkins into fan shapes and also place on the lettuce.
- Now place the remaining shallots, capers and paprika powder decoratively in small heaps on the plates.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the eggs, season with salt and pepper, place on the lettuce leaves and sprinkle with chives.