Meat dishes to lose weight: Smoked Pork Chop in an Apple and Mustard SauceSmoked Pork Chop in an Apple and Mustard Sauce
2 boneless smoked pork chops each weighing 125 g 2 tsp rapeseed oil 2 apples 100 ml vegetable stock lemon juice mustard paprika salt pepper1 portion contains about 450 kcal and 2,5 BE
- Dice the apples and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Fry the pork chops in oil for 2 - 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the diced apple and fry for another 7 minutes over a low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper, remove the pork chops from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the stock to the diced apple in the pan, stir in the mustard and season to taste.
- Place the pork chops back in the pan and simmer briefly.
- Serve with: 4 boiled potatoes (each the size of a hen’s eggs).