Meat dishes to lose weight: Saddle of Rabbit on a warm Mushroom SaladSaddle of Rabbit on a warm Mushroom Salad
120 g mixed salad leaves 400 g mixed mushrooms 1 shallot 3 garlic cloves 2 tsp rapeseed oil 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar 2 saffles of rabbit (each weighting approx. 140 g) 1 sprig of rosemary and 1 sprig of thyme 1 slice walnut bread pepper salt40 min 1 portion contains about 450 kcal and 1 BE
- Wash and clean the salad leaves, dry in a salad spinner and tear into bite-size pieces.
- Wipe the mushrooms with kitchen paper and clean, halve or quarter them depending on size.
- Wash and finely dice the shallot and 1 garlic clove, then gently fry in the rapeseed oil until translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, season with pepper and salt, and brown.
- Place in a bowl and leave to cool slightly.
- In the meantime, season the saddle of rabbit with pepper and salt, then brown in the rapeseed oil for approx. 3 minutes on each side.
- Add the sprigs of herbs and remaining garlic cloves to flavour.
- Switch off the heat, cover the pan and leave the meat to rest for a short time.
- Meanwhile, mix the mushrooms with the vinegar and walnut oil, then season with pepper and salt.
- Mix in the salad leaves.
- Serve on 2 plates.
- Cut the saddle of rabbit into slices, arrange on the salad and serve with the walnut bread.