Meat dishes to lose weight: Rack of Lamb with RatatouilleRack of Lamb with Ratatouille
8 ribs 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 6 garlic cloves 2 springs of thyme 1 spring of rosemary 280 g very small potatoes (the waxy type) 6 sage leaves salt pepper1 h 1 portion contains about 510 kcal and 1,3 BE
- Season the rack of lamb with salt and pepper, then brown in an ovenproof pan in the rapeseed oil with the herbs and garlic.
- Wash the potatoes and scrub clean.
- Arrange the potatoes, sage and fresh rosemary around the meat in an overproof pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a preheated oven for approx. 15 - 20 minutes at 150 °C.
- Take out the meat, wrap in foil, set aside and keep warm.
- Cook the potatoes for a further 5 - 10 minutes at approx. 160°C.
1 red onion 2 garlic cloves 200 g courgette 230 g aubergine 180 g yellow pepper 250 g tomatoes 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 100 g tomatoes salt pepper cayenne pepper
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic.
- Wash, clean and cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- Sweat all the ingredients in the hot rapeseed oil, add the tomato puree and cook on a low heat for approx. 8 - 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Then season to taste.
- Remove the herb sprigs from the pan, take the rack of lamb out of the foil and divide into individual chops by cutting between the ribs.
- Allow 4 ribs per person and serve with the ratatouille and potatoes on prewarmed plates.