Meat dishes to lose weight: Pork Medallions with PeppersPork Medallions with Peppers
250 g pork fillet 2 onions 1 garlic clove 2 red peppers 2 yellow peppers 2 tsp rapeseed oil salt pepper sweet paprika oregano or thyme1 portion contains about 400 kcal
- Cut the fillet into slices with a thickness of 1.5 cm, cut the onion into half rings and cut the peppers into strips.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, brown the medallions on both sides, remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Gently fry the garlic and onions in the frying fat until translucent, add the paprika, then add the peppers and cook for about 15 minutes until al dente, stirring frequently and then season well to taste.
- Season the medallions with salt and herbs, place on top of the vegetables along with the juices and cook for about another 5 minutes.
- Serve with: 4 boiled potatoes (each the size of a hen’s egg).