Meat dishes to lose weight: Pan Fried Asparagus with BeefPan Fried Asparagus with Beef
300 g asparagus, white 300 g asparagus, green 200 g cherry tomatoes 2 tbsp rapeseed oil salt pepper 20 g pine nuts 60 g thinly sliced cooked beef 30 g Parmesan 2 slices wholemeal toast25 min 1 portion contains about 400 kcal and 1,2 BE
- Wash the asparagus, peel the white asparagus completely and only the lower third of the green asparagus, then cut into pieces which are approx. 4 cm in length.
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then fry the white asparagus for approx. 5 minutes.
- Then add the green asparagus and fry carefully together for about a further 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the cherry tomatoes and fry for approx. 5 minutes until they start to lightly burst.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan without fat.
- Place the asparagus and cherry tomato mixture onto prewarmed plates, add the slices of meat, sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and thinly sliced Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with the toast.