Meat dishes to lose weight: Lamb Fillet with Sliced Pumpkin and Courgette PureeLamb Fillet with Sliced Pumpkin and Courgette Puree
2 lamb fillets 2,5 tbsp rapeseed oil 1/2 tbsp rosemary leaves 2 garlic cloves 2 slices of muscat pumpkin 1 tsp red peppercorns 1 potato 2 courgettes freshly ground black pepper salt nutmeg1 h 1 portion contains about 510 kcal and 1,1 BE
- Rinse the lamb fillets in cold water, pat dry and place in a deep dish.
- Mix the oil with pepper.
- Chop the rosemary and mix into the oil.
- Peel the garlic and crush into the oil.
- Mix this all together, pour over the meat and allow to marinate for approx. 30 minutes.
- Peel and dice the potatoes, wash and dice the courgettes.
- Pour enough vegetable stock into a pan to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Heat and simmer the pieces of potato in the stock for approx. 10 minutes.
- Add the diced courgette, season with salt and pepper, place a lid on the pan and allow to cook for a further 8 - 10 minutes.
- Drain off the remaining vegetable stock, then puree the courgettes and potatoes.
- Season to taste with pepper, salt and grated nutmeg, set aside and keep warm.
- Wash and peel the pumpkin, remove seeds and fibres, then slice.
- Season with pepper and salt, heat the oil in a pan, add the red peppercorns, fry the slices of pumpkin slowly on both sides in the oil, for approx. 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C (fan oven 130 °C).
- Now take some of the oil in which the lamb has been marinating, place in a frying pan, heat and brown the lamb fillets for approx. 3 minutes on each sides.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and cook for approx. 8 - 10 minutes in the oven.
- Then leave to rest for a little longer.
- Finally, place the lamb fillets with the sliced pumpkin and courgette puree on 2 prewarmed plates and serve.