Meat dishes to lose weight: Fruit Salad with Chicken BreastFruit Salad with Chicken Breast
1 head of endive 1 grapefruit 1 orange 1 apple 3 spring onions 2 tbsp chopped walnuts 4 tbsp low fat natural yoghurt 2 tbsp cream 2 tbsp orange juice 2 chicken breast fillets each weighing 125 g 2 tsp rapeseed oil vinegar salt pepper1 portion contains about 450 kcal and 3 BE
- Cut the chicken breast into strips and fry in the oil until crispy.
- Add the walnuts and sauté briefly.
- Cut the endive into strips with a thickness of 1 cm, cube the grapefruit and oranges, grate the apple and cut the spring onion up into rings.
- Mix all these ingredients together.
- Mix together the yoghurt, cream, orange juice, vinegar, salt and pepper and pour over the salad.
- Place on a plate with the chicken strips.
- Serve with: 2 slices of wholemeal toast.