Meat dishes to lose weight: Fillet Steak with an Onion Crust and Green Beans with BaconFillet Steak with an Onion Crust and Green Beans with Bacon
360 g fillet steak 1 tbsp oil 80 g onions 1 tbsp string mustard 1 tsp breadcrumbs 1 egg yolk 400 g green beans 40 g lean bacon 1 tsp butter pepper salt35 min 1 portion contains about 470 kcal and 1,1 BE
- Wash and clean the beans, then cook them in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Season the meat on both sides with pepper, brown both sides quickly in the oil.
- Then season with
- salt. Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan oven 180°C).
- Peel the onions, finely dice and mix with the mustard, breadcrumbs and egg yolk.
- Divide equally onto both fillet steaks.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 3 minutes.
- The crust should crispen and turn a light golden yellow.
- Finely dice the lean bacon, then fry gently in the butter until translucent, add the beans and stir them in.
- Serve with the steaks.