Meat dishes to lose weight: Escalope of Chicken with Olives served on Spinach LeavesEscalope of Chicken with Olives served on Spinach Leaves
1 onion 500 g spinach leaves (frozen) 2 garlic cloves 6 green and 6 black pitted olives 3 dried tomatoes 1 tbsp olive oil 2 chicken escalopes each weighing 180 g 1 tsp rapeseed oil 100 ml chicken stock nutmeg pepper salt1 h 1 portion contains about 370 kcal and 0,2 BE
- Peel and dice the onion, then gently fry in the oil until translucent.
- Add the spinach and the seasonings.
- Cover the pan with a lid and in this way carefully defrost and cook the spinach.
- Stir now and again.
- Peel the garlic and together with the olives, dried tomatoes and oil, roughly blend using a hand blender.
- Spread some rapeseed oil into a frying pan using a brush, heat and then brown the chicken escalopes in the oil on both sides.
- Add the chicken stock, then stir in the olive and tomato paste.
- Allow the chicken escalopes to simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- Check the seasoning of the spinach once again and serve on prewarmed plates.
- Place the chicken escalopes on top of the spinach and drizzle with the olive and tomato paste.