Meat dishes to lose weight: Chilli con Carne with RiceChilli con Carne with Rice
80 g brown rice 240 ml vegetable stock 1 large onion 2 garlic cloves 3 peppers (red, green, yellow) 2 chilli peppers 160 g minced beef 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 1 tbsp tomato puree 150 ml meat stock 160 g tinned tomatoes 120 g tinned kidney beans, drained 1 small tin of sweetcorn, drained 1 pinch cayenne pepper pepper salt1 portion contains about 549 kcal and 5,2 BE
- Cook the rice in the vegetable stock.
- Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic.
- Dice the peppers, remove the seeds from the chilli peppers and cut into fine strips.
- Brown the minced meat in oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic, and continue to fry.
- Add the tomato puree and continue frying.
- Pour in the meat stock.
- Mix together thoroughly.
- Stir in the peppers, chilli peppers, kidney beans, sweetcorn and tomatoes, then simmer for approx. 15 minutes on a medium heat.
- Season to achieve a spicy flavour.
- Serve the chilli with the rice in prewarmed bowls.