Meat dishes to lose weight: Chicken and Vegetable Stir-FryChicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
250 g chicken breast 2 tsp rapeseed oil 1 large leek 200 g fresh mushrooms 1 yellow pepper 1 red pepper 1/4 l vegetable stock 2 tbsp sour cream (24% fat) salt pepper paprika marjoram1 portion contains about 450 kcal and 2 BE
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Halve the leek and cut into 2 cm pieces, cut the peppers into pieces and halve the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the chicken until nicely browned, season, remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Stir fry the peppers, leek and mushrooms in the frying fat, add the vegetable stock, season with marjoram and cook for approx. 15 minutes.
- Add the meat with juices to the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, stir in the sour cream and season with salt, pepper, paprika and marjoram.
- Serve with: 70 g whole wheat pasta cooked al dente.