Meat dishes to lose weight: Cabbage Salad with Turkey StripsCabbage Salad with Turkey Strips
1/2 head white cabbage (200 g) 1 small red pepper 1 chili pepper 1 apple 1 small banana vinegar lemon juice 50 ml apple juice 2 tbsp rapeseed oil 300 g turkey breast salt pepper1 portion contains about 400 kcal and 2,5 BE
- Cut the cabbage into fine strips, add salt and pound with a potato masher.
- Finely chop the chilli pepper, cut the red pepper into strips and cut the apple and banana into thin slices.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Make a marinade from the vinegar, lemon juice, apple juice and 1 tbsp of oil.
- Pour over the salad and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan.
- Cut the turkey breast into strips and fry until brown and crispy.
- Season with salt and pepper and add to the salad.