Meat dishes to lose weight: Beef Burgers with Cucumber RaitaBeef Burgers with Cucumber Raita
280 g minced beef 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 125 g cherry tomatoes 250 g cucumber 1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped 100 g natural yogurt 2 tbsp lemon juice 100 g iceberg lettuce 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp olive oil salt pepper cayenne pepper paprika35 min 1 portion contains about 426 kcal
- Season the minced beef with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika powder, mix well, form into burgers and place in the fridge for a short time.
- Peel the cucumber, cut lengthwise into four pieces, remove the seeds and then cut into fine slices.
- Mix the mint, yogurt and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the iceberg lettuce and cut into fine strips.
- Place on 2 plates and drizzle with vinegar and olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a frying pan, fry the burgers in the oil for approx. 4 minutes on each side, add the cherry tomatoes and continue to cook for approx. 2 minutes.
- Then place the burgers, tomatoes and the cucumber raita on the plates next to the salad.