Fish dishes for weight loss: Wraps with Smoked SalmonWraps with Smoked Salmon
50 g chickpea flour, finely ground 150 ml cold water 1 tbsp rapeseed oil salt 1 tbsp rapeseed oil for frying 1/2 head iceberg lettuce 1/2 punnet cress 2 sprigs of dill 4 tbsp cream cheese, low fat variety 2 tbsp sour cream 1 spring onion 1 pinch chilli flakes 1/4 tsp curry powder 150 g smoked salmon30 min 1 portion contains about 415 kcal and 1 BE
- Mix all the ingredients for the wrap together with a whisk to form a smooth batter.
- Fry 2 wraps in the hot oil and place to one side.
- To make the filling, wash and dry the iceberg lettuce in a salad spinner, then cut it into fine strips.
- Wash and clean the spring onions, then slice into rings.
- Mix with the lettuce.
- Cut the cress with scissors.
- Pluck the dill from the stems and chop finely.
- Add the herbs to the salad ingredients.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and spices and stir into the lettuce and herb mixture.
- Spread the mixture onto the wraps and top with the salmon.
- Now roll up the wraps, cut in half diagonally and serve.
- Cut the other half of the iceberg lettuce also into strips, dress with some mustard vinaigrette and serve with the wraps.