Fish dishes for weight loss: Tilapia Fillet with Broccoli PureeTilapia Fillet with Broccoli Puree
1 tbsp rapeseed oil 2 sprigs of thyme 1 sprig of rosemary 2 garlic cloves 2 tilapia fillets (each weighing 160 g) 2 tbsp lemon juice 400 g broccoli 120 g potatoes 100 ml vegetable stock pepper salt 1 pinch nutmeg 2 peppers (red, yellow) 1 carrot 100 g sugar snap peas 2 cm ginger root45 min 1 portion contains about 485 kcal
- Rinse the fish fillets in cold water and pat dry. Place the fillets on a plate and season with lemon juice and salt. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Wash and cut the broccoli into individual florets. Wash, peel and dice the potatoes.
- Heat the vegetable broth in a pot, add the potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes. Then add the broccoli and let simmer.
- Once the broccoli and potatoes are soft, drain the broth and set aside.
- Wash the peppers, sugar snaps, carrots and ginger.
- Cut the peppers and carrots into strips. Peel the ginger and cut finely.
- Puree the broccoli and potatoes with a food processor. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Gently warm in a pan.
- In the meantime, add the rapeseed oil to the frying pan along with the herbs and minced garlic. Brown the fish fillets. Add the peppers, sugar snaps, carrots and ginger to the pan.
- Serve the fish fillets with the vegetables. Drizzle the warmed puree on top.