Fish dishes for weight loss: Swordfish with a Rocket and Tomato ToppingSwordfish with a Rocket and Tomato Topping
2 slices swordfish steaks (approx. 1cm thickness, each weighing 180 g) 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 4 favoursome tomatoes 1 buch rocket black pepper sea salt20 min 1 portion contains about 335 kcal
- Rinse the fish with cold water and dab dry. Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
- Heat the oil in a pan; If present, you can use a grill pan, and the fish in it from both sides for about 5 minutes. Season with pepper and salt.
- Wash tomatoes and rocket. Sprinkle the rocket well dry.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes about 1 cm. Cut the rocket into strips approximately 1 cm wide.
- Mix both together and season with pepper and salt.
- Once the fish is fried, place this on 2 plates and spread the tomato and rocket mixture on the fish.