Fish dishes for weight loss: Sweet and Sour CodSweet and Sour Cod
4 tbsp soy sauce 1/2 tsp fennel seeds 1 lemon 400 g cod (fresh or frozen) 200 g oyster mushrooms 1 leek 2 carrots 100 ml vegetable juice 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce 1 tsp sesame seeds salt chives1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Mix together the soy sauce, fennel and lemon juice and drizzle over the fish.
- Cut the mushrooms, leek and carrots into strips.
- Bring the vegetable juice and chilli sauce to the boil, add the mushrooms and the vegetables, then the fish and marinade, season with some salt, cover and cook for approx. 8 minutes.
- Arrange the fish on the vegetables, then sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives.
- Serve with: 70 g brown rice, cooked according to the instructions.