Fish dishes for weight loss: Smoked Mackerel with VegetablesSmoked Mackerel with Vegetables
2 courgettes 1 yellow pepper 1 red pepper 1 onion 2 tsp oilive oil 1/2 glass white wine salt pepper basil 2 smoked mackerel fillets each weighing 100 g1 portion contains about 400 kcal and 1 BE
- Cut the courgettes into strips which have the thickness of a finger and a length of about 5 cm, cut the peppers into strips, dice the onions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions to the oil and fry gently until translucent, add the pepper and courgette strips, sauté briefly, add the white wine and cook until al dente.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and basil.
- Arrange the vegetables on a plate with the mackerel fillet.
- This dish can be served warm or cold.
- Serve with: 2 slices of wholemeal toast.