Fish dishes for weight loss: Salmon Steak with VegetablesSalmon Steak with Vegetables
50 g smoked streaky bacon 2 courgettes 2 carrots 2 salmon steaks each weighing 200 g lemon juice salt pepper1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Render the bacon in the pan and gently fry the diced courgettes and carrots in the frying fat.
- Season the salmon steaks, sprinkle with lemon juice and place on a large piece of baking paper.
- Place the vegetables on the fish and fold the edges of the paper together to make a parcel.
- Place the parcel on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 - 200° C.
- Serve with: 2 slices of wholemeal toast.