Fish dishes for weight loss: Saffron Tagliolini with ScallopsSaffron Tagliolini with Scallops
Ingredients (for 2 people):
80 g tagliolini 1 large courgette 1 tbsp olive oil salt saffron 1 tbsp olive oil 10 scallops30 min 1 portion contains about 330 kcal and 2,5 BE
- Cook the tagliolini in plenty of salted boiling water, drain and keep warm.
- Wash the courgette and cut into strips lengthwise, about the same size as the tagliolini.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, sprinkle the saffron into the oil and gently fry the courgette strips in the oil for approx. 5 minutes.
- Add the tagliolini and mix carefully with the courgette strips, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a second frying pan, fry the scallops in the olive oil for approx. 1⁄2 minute on each side, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place the courgette and tagliolini mixture on prewarmed plates, top with the scallops and serve.