Fish dishes for weight loss: Plaice in Mustard Sauce with SaladPlaice in Mustard Sauce with Salad
2 plaice fillets, each weighing 150 g lemon juice 1 tbsp cream cheese with herbs, reduced fat 2 tsp butter 50 ml white wine 100 ml chicken stock 50 ml cream capers mustard dill 1/2 head lettuce 1 tsp walnut oil vinegar1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Wash the fish fillets, season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese on the fillets, roll these up and secure with a wooden cocktail stick.
- Bring the butter, wine, chicken stock, cream and capers to the boil in a pan, add the fish rolls, cover and cook for about 10 minutes on a low heat.
- Remove the fish from the pan and keep warm.
- Mix the mustard into the sauce and season with salt, pepper and dill.
- Wash the lettuce and prepare a dressing using water, oil, vinegar and seasoning.
- Serve with: 70 g brown rice, cooked according to the instructions.