Fish dishes for weight loss: Green Salad with Avocado and Hoki FilletGreen Salad with Avocado and Hoki Fillet
100 g green salad leaves 100 g red oak leaf lettuce 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 tsp mustard black pepper sea salt 1 tbsp walnut oil 1 tbsp olive oil 1 avocado 2 fish fillets 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 1 tbsp sesame seeds25 min 1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Wash and dry the salad leaves, tear into bite-size pieces and place in a bowl.
- Mix together 1 tbsp of lemon juice with the mustard and seasoning, add the two different kinds of oil, mix thoroughly, pour over the salad and stir.
- Arrange the salad on the plates, peel and finely slice the avocado, distribute over the salad, then drizzle the remaining lemon juice over the avocado.
- Fry the fish fillets in the rapeseed oil for approx. 3 - 4 minutes on each side, season with salt and pepper, then place next to the salad.
- Briefly toast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan and sprinkle over.