Fish dishes for weight loss: Fish Cakes with Seasonal VegetablesFish Cakes with Seasonal Vegetables
150 g salmon fillet 100 g thuna fillet 100 g halibut fillet 1/2 stale bread roll 1/2 bunch of spring onions (or leek) 1 carrot (approx. 80 g) 2 sticks celery 1 egg 1 tsp cornflour 300 g seasonal vegetables (e.g. kohlrabi, fennel, pepper, courgette, asparagus) 1 red onion 2 tbsp rapeseed oil 2 tsp sour cream 2 tbsp chopped herbs (e.g. parsley) vegetable stock sea salt pepper chilli45 min 1 portion contains about 535 kcal
- Cut up the fish fillets into small cubes.
- Soak the 1⁄2 bread roll in water.
- Wash, clean and finely dice the vegetables.
- Combine the fish and diced vegetables with the egg and cornflour and mix well, squeeze out the roll thoroughly and add to the mixture, then add the seasonings to taste.
- Cover the mixture and leave to stand.
- In the meantime, wash and clean the seasonal vegetables, then cut into pieces.
- Gently fry the diced onions in the oil, add the vegetables and carry on cooking, add some vegetable stock if required.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and keep warm.
- Just before serving, stir in the sour cream and herbs.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan, shape the individual portions of the fish mixture into burger shapes and slowly fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Place the vegetables on plates, top with the burgers and serve.