Fish dishes for weight loss: Colorful Vegetable Bake with CodColorful Vegetable Bake with Cod
400 g cod 1 garlic clove 1 pinch of chilli flakes 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 200 g broccoli florets 200 g peas 200 g carrots 1 onion 1 tbsp magerine 1 tbsp flour 100 ml vegetable stock 100 ml milk (1.5% fat) 2 tbsp light creme 1 pinch each of curry poweder and cayenne pepper pepper salt 1/4 bunch of chives 4 stems of parsley45 min 1 portion contains about 466 kcal
- Rinse the cod in cold water, pat it dry and cut into cubes of approx. 2 cm.
- Peel the garlic and crush into the oil.
- Add the chilli flakes.
- Marinate the cod in this mixture and set to one side.
- Peel, halve and slice the carrots.
- Place in an ovenproof dish together with the broccoli florets and the peas.
- Distribute the pieces of fish evenly over the vegetables. Preheat the oven to 190 °C (fan oven 170 °C).
- Peel and finely dice the onions, brown them in the margarine, sprinkle with flour, stir in the flour and add the stock whilst stirring constantly.
- Add the milk and allow everything to simmer briefly.
- Stir in the light cream and the seasonings.
- Wash, dry and chop the chives and then add them to the sauce. Pour the sauce over the vegetable and fish mixture.
- Cook in the oven for approx. 30 minutes.
- Wash the parsley, pat dry and then chop.
- Serve the bake in the dish and sprinkle the parsley on top.