Fish dishes for weight loss: Baked Potato with Tuna and SaladBaked Potato with Tuna and Salad
2 potatoes each weighing 250 g 1/2 tsp caraway seeds 250 g low fat quark 2 tbsp mineral water 2 pickled gherkins 1 onion 2 to 3 tbsp mixed herbs (fresh or frozen) 2 tbsp capers 1 tin of tuna without oil 2 boiled eggs 150 g lamb's lettuce 1 tsp walnut oil mustard balsamic vinegar1 portion contains about 500 kcal
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them in aluminium foil with the caraway seeds.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 200° C for around 60 minutes.
- Mix the quark with the mineral water to form a creamy mixture, finely chop the pickled gherkins and onions, then stir into the quark together with the herbs and capers.
- Open the top of the cooked potatoes and scoop out 3 tbsp of potato flesh.
- Mix the potato flesh with the tuna and chopped eggs, place this mixture back into the baked potatoes and serve with the quark.
- Wash the lettuce and prepare a dressing using water, oil, vinegar and seasonings.