For dessert: Vanille Pudding with Blueberry SauceVanille Pudding with Blueberry Sauce
200 ml milk (1.5% fat) 1/2 vanilla pod 2 sheets of gelatine 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest 1 tsp honey 150 g silken tofu 100 g blueberries (fresh or frozen) 1/2 tsp agave nectar20 min + 2-3 h cooling time 1 portion contains about 115 kcal and 0,8 BE
- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- Heat the milk.
- Scrap out the pulp from the vanilla pod and add to the milk.
- Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve in the milk.
- As soon as the milk has cooled, mix in the grated lemon zest, honey and silken tofu.
- Pour the pudding mixture into small moulds, cover with cling film and place in the fridge - preferably overnight.
- To make the sauce, wash the blueberries and heat in a pan until softened but not bursting.
- Sweeten with the agave nectar and set aside to cool.
- To remove the puddings from their moulds, place the mould briefly in hot wash, turn the vanilla pudding out onto a small plate, pour the sauce around the pudding and serve.