For dessert: Crêpes with Orange Segements and Light CreamCrêpes with Orange Segements and Light Cream
40 g chickpea flour 1 egg 100 ml milk, 1.5% fat 1 tsp honey 1 tsp butter 1 orange 100 g low fat quark 50 g light cream 1/2 vanilla pod20 min 1 portion contains about 225 kcal and 1,7 BE
- Mix together the flour, egg, milk and honey to form a smooth batter.
- Peel and segment the orange, place the segments on a separate plate and squeeze the remaining juice into a bowl.
- Add the quark, the light cream and the pulp from the inside of the vanilla pod, then mix it all together.
- Heat some of the butter in a small frying pan, add 1⁄4 of the batter to the pan, allow it to spread out evenly and fry until golden brown. Turn the crêpe over and cook the other side. Cook the other 3 crêpes in the same way.
- Using a tablespoon, spread 1⁄4 of the orange cream onto one half of each crêpe and top evenly with orange segments. Then fold over the other half.