For breakfast: Herb Omelette with Goat's CheeseHerb Omelette with Goat's Cheese
1 bunch herbs 1 shallot 2 eggs 50 ml milk (1.5%) 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 50 g goat's cheese salt pepper25 min 1 portion contains about 320 kcal and 0,5 BE
- Wash the herbs, dab with kitchen roll to dry and chop finely.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until frothy, add the milk and season with salt and pepper, fold in the chopped herbs.
- Peel the shallot, then dice finely.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the shallot and gently cook until translucent.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and cook over a low heat until firm. Turn once.
- Then crumble the goat’s cheese over the omelette and place a lid over the pan.
- Ensure that you only use a very low heat and allow the cheese to melt for approx. 5 minutes.