Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Greek-Style Courgette GratinGreek-Style Courgette Gratin
1 tsp rapeseed oil 300 g courgette 300 g flavoursome tomatoes 2 garlic cloves 5 stems each of oregano and basil 25 g black pitted olives 25 g green pitted olives 200 g goat's cheese black pepper sea salt 2 tbsp olive oil20 min 1 portion contains about 348 kcal
- Grease an ovenproof dish with the rapeseed oil.
- Wash and clean the courgettes and tomatoes, cut into slices (approx. 3 mm) and layer in the ovenproof dish.
- Wash the herbs, pat them dry, pluck from the stems, mix with the finely chopped garlic and scatter over the vegetables.
- Slice the olives and cut the goat’s cheese into small cubes, then scatter over the top of the vegetables.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan oven 180°C), bake the gratin at 180°C (fan oven 160°C) for approx. 25 minutes, until the cheese is lightly browned.