Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Fried Tofu on Tomato CarpaccioFried Tofu on Tomato Carpaccio
200 g tofu 2 tbsp rapeseed oil 2 tbsp basil 2 lettuce hearts 400 g tomatoes 1 tbsp olive oil black pepper salt15 min + 2 h marinating 1 portion contains about 220 kcal
- Cut the tofu into slices with a thickness of approx. 1⁄2 cm.
- Wash the basil, pat dry and then chop.
- Mix with the rapeseed oil and marinade the tofu in this oil mixture for approx. 2 hours.
- Remove the lettuce leaves from the stalk, wash and pat dry.
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stem base and then cut into slices.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on 2 plates and then top with the tomatoes.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Fry the slices of tofu in the oil in which they have been marinating, season with freshly ground black pepper and a little salt, then arrange on top on the slices of tomato.