Vegetarian dishes for weight loss: Amaranth and Vegetable StewAmaranth and Vegetable Stew
100 g spring onions 2 garlic cloves 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 75 g amaranth 250 ml vegetable stock 150 g carrots 150 g kohlrabi 250 g broccoli freshly ground black pepper salt 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp olive oil 1/2 bunch flat leaf pepper 40 g Parmesan, grated40 min 1 portion contains about 420 kcal
- Wash and clean the spring onions, then cut into fine rings.
- Peel the garlic and finely dice.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the spring onions and fry gently until translucent.
- Add the amaranth, give it all a quick stir, then add the vegetable stock. Cover with a lid, simmer for 20 minutes on a low heat.
- In the meantime, wash and clean the vegetables.
- Dice the kohlrabi and carrots, then divide the broccoli up into small florets.
- After the first 20 minutes of cooking add the vegetables to the amaranth, stir and continue to cook gently for approx. 10 minutes.
- The vegetables should still be al dente.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir in the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Wash the parsley, pat it dry, pluck off the leaves from the stem, chop and also stir in with half of the Parmesan.
- Serve and sprinkle with the rest of the Parmesan.