Soup for weight loss: Vegetable Soup/BrothVegetable Soup/Broth
500 g of any fresh or frozen vegetables -the more varied the better (examples of which include broccoli, leeks, cauliflower, kale, onions, celery, spinach, peas, cabbage, peppers). 1 pinch sea salt fresh herbs pepper1 portion contains about 20 kcal
- Wash, clean and chop the vegetables into small pieces.
- Place in a saucepan. Cover the vegetables with water and cook until tender.
- For vegetable soup leave in the solid vegetables, or if desired, blend until smooth.
- For vegetable broth, strain out the solid pieces.
- Season with fresh herbs, pepper and a little sea salt.