Meat dishes to lose weight: Chinese-Style Turkey StripsChinese-Style Turkey Strips
300 g turkey breast 2 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp sherry or white wine vinegar (or 1/2 tbsp vinegar) 2 carrots 2 red peppers 2 sliced tinned pineapple 100 g bean sprouts 2 tsp rapeseed oil salt pepper Sambal Oelek (chilli sauce)1 portion contains about 450 kcal
- Cut the meat into thin strips, pour over the soy sauce and sherry, then leave to marinate for about an hour, turning the meat once or twice.
- Cut the carrots into fine strips and the peppers and pineapple into pieces.
- Rinse the bean sprouts in cold water.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok, fry the meat until nicely browned and remove from the pan.
- Stir fry the peppers and carrots in the frying fat, add a little water and braise for about 10 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts, pineapple and meat with juices and the remaining marinade, then cook everything for another 5 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce, some pineapple juice, salt, pepper and Sambal Oelek.
- Serve with: 70 g brown rice, cooked according to the instructions.