Meat dishes to lose weight: Chicken TikkaChicken Tikka
250 g chicken fillet 100 g natural yogurt (1.5% fat) 2 tbsp lemon juice 1 tbsp tomato puree ½ tsp curry powder ½ tsp garam masala 1 tsp paprika powder, sweet 90 g basmati rice 1 tsp oil 1/4 tsp each of coriander seeds, fennel seeds and mustard seeds 160 - 180 ml vegetable stock 1 onion 2 garlic cloves 1 red pepper 1 yellow pepper 2 large tomatoes 1 tbsp rapeseed oil 1 tbsp tandoori paste 100 ml tomato juice 100 ml coconut milk 1 tsp fresh coriander 1 tbsp fresh mint salt pepper40 min 1 portion contains about 477 kcal
- Make a marinade with the yogurt, lemon juice, paprika, tomato paste, curry and garam masala.
- Rinse the meat in cold water, dry off with kitchen paper, cut into pieces about 1 cm across.
- Mix into the marinade.
- Leave in the fridge, covered, for about two hours.
- Cook the rice in the vegetable stock.
- Peel onion and garlic and chop finely.
- Wash peppers and tomatoes, remove seeds from peppers and then chop both.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan (or in a wok), fry the onions gently until translucent.
- Put in the tandoori paste, garlic and peppers and continue cooking for a little while.
- Add the meat and yogurt marinade and stir all together while continuing to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, tomato juice, mango chutney, and the herbs.
- Top off with the coconut milk and allow all to simmer together for 5 minutes on a low heat.
- Arrange the ChickenTikka with the rice and serve.